“Having been a chronic pain patient for the past decade, I know it can be uncomfortable to open the dialog about alternatives for pain management with your healthcare professional,” said Joel Greengrass, Theramu CEO. “People are frequently intimidated by the doctor setting, or are consumed with the weight of their situation and pain levels. That’s why Theramu is committed to helping you navigate toward safer effective solutions.”
Short and sweet, these five essential questions are a guide for discussing pain management options and maximizing limited time with your doctors.
When being prescribed pain medications, be prepared to discuss Theramu’s “Top 5 Pain Management Questions” with your healthcare professional:
- What are the side effects of this prescription drug?
- Can this prescription drug be addictive or cause overdose?
- Are there restrictions on refills of this prescription? If so, why?
- Is there known damage to the body with long-term use?
- Lastly, what all-natural safe options are available to me?
With the right understanding of all-natural alternatives, like high-quality hemp-based extracts, you might avoid taking unnecessary addictive medications, or possibly reduce usage more rapidly.